Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why LeliMelo Has a Blog

I decided to start blogging on a regular basis. LeliMelo was signed up to blogspot.com quite a while back but I never found time to actually sit down and write away. So what made me finally decide to become a regular blogger? Simple, my newsletter subscribers and my clients! Some of you have emailed and asked me to start a regular blog and it worked, I'm here! You all keep me motivated to do what I love and I sincerely thank you for that.

If you so happened to stumble by this page and LeliMelo is new to you, then welcome! I create handmade jewelry for my jewelry line LeliMelo. I use various techniques to create my pieces and am primarily self taught.

I love writing and this is a great way for me to communicate with you and for you to learn more about LeliMelo behind-the-scenes. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: