Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Matching 'Hope' Earrings




I've noticed lately that my necklace 'Hope I' has done quite nicely with the ladies of LeliMelo. I'm thrilled because 'Hope I' is one of my favorite necklaces that I wear often. It's simple, unique, quirky and the colors are so...hopeful! A light shade of blue aquamarine and little peridot stones to complement. I decided to make matching earrings and named it 'Hope II'.

Hope-fully the earrings will be just as popular as its sister necklace! I hope you all had a wonderful, fun and safe Halloween last Friday. I sent out a 20% Halloween discount to my newsletter subscribers which proved to be quite popular. In case you haven't yet, you can still sign up for my free newsletter and receive a 20% Halloween discount, it ends this Friday. I'll be sending out more discounts for the future Holidays to come, so stay tuned!


No comments: